Sunday, January 31, 2010
Friday, January 29, 2010
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Monday, January 25, 2010
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Friday, January 22, 2010
We figured that we will save the cruise for when DJ and Reagan are a little older. Plus this trip will save us at least two - three thousand dollars because we will just drive down since Anaheim is only 7 hours away from us. So we will be saving on airfare and we will also stay in a neighbor hotel. That will definitely save us some money too!
Im so excited!!
I cant wait for April 2011.
What is Reagan doing these days....?
- She weighs 22lbs
- She is 33 inches tall
- She will eat anything and everything in sight
- She runs everywhere
- She loves playing with her brother
- She can dance and shake her booty
- She know where her nose, eyes, mouth, ears and cheeks are
- She knows that if she screams and cries hard enough, she will get what she wants
- She loves her Papa and TiTi Fwee (auntie brittney)
- She loves talking on the phone with her Papa George and Nana Rae
- She is a popsicle fiend just like her brother
- We have noticed that she doesn't like Chocolate Milk, unlike her brother
- She is very petite
- She doesn't like her hands dirty
- She loves making animal sounds
- Her talking has dropped dramatically (talking with ped about it)
- She loves to laugh
I l♥ve you sweet baby girl!!!
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
We are going to do the 5 Night Bahamian, 2 Castaway Cay Stops and will be celebrating the kids birthdays while we are there!!!
Monday, January 18, 2010
I was thinking about what to do next and I have decided to just keep counting up (53, 54, 55 etc) And see how far I can go before quitting =)
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Friday, January 15, 2010
I am so glad that everyone was and is safe at home with their loved ones.
Thursday, January 14, 2010
If the video doesnt work Click Here.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Monday, January 11, 2010
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
- Cake Mix (I went with Devils Food & Red Velvet)
- Almond Bark (Chocolate/White Chocolate)
- 2 Cans Cream Cheese Frosting (1 for each cake)
- A handsome little boy as your Helper =)