Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Mommy Needs Sleep...

Pretty self explanitory! im getting MAYBE 5 hours of sleep a night... I forgot what it felt like to have a newborn again, dj started sleeping through the night at 1 1/2 months old. We are starting to get her to stay awake for a few hours a day that way she will be tired at night, but so far its not really working. I have to Physically shake dave to wake him up at night so he can help me with reagan, but he usually falls back asleep when he gets out to the front room. We are working on that! Reagan has a 2 week check-up on thursday (8/8) I cant believe she is already 2 weeks old! DJ is getting so much better with her! Im so proud of him, he is getting so big. Everyday it seems like he looks older, hes not my little baby anymore, hes my big boy! He loves to try and give reagan her binkie or bottle when she is in her swing, its too cute!

well i better get end this so i can go to sleep! but here are a few pics!

Playing on the floor...
Photobucket

Heres your binkie sissy!
Photobucket

DJ woke up from his nap in a grumpy mood...
Photobucket

Just Chillin!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Bridget said...

Those pics are great! What a sweet big brother DJ is!

Unknown said...

You have such adorable kids! I love all the pictures!

Janelle. said...

She's a pretty little girl! I hope you get some sleep soon!!