Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Introducing Grace Adele!!!!



Grace Adele
launches Today!!!



First off, a few Q & A's!

Q: What is Grace Adele?
A: Grace Adele is a new Scentsy Family brand which launched Aug. 1, 2012. Grace Adele offers a way to
create unique, customized looks with bags, clutches, accessories, and jewelry which complement each
other. This is called the Grace Adele Style System.

Q: What is the Grace Adele Style System?
The Grace Adele Style System™ is a simple, five-step process that allows you to create your perfect look:
1. Pick My Bag Color
2. Choose My Bag
3. Add My Clutch
4. Style My Bag
5. Style Me
Grace Adele products complement one another, allowing you to create a style that works — and that’s
unique to you. The Grace Adele Style System also includes a helpful guide that gives suggestions for
which products look great together.


Q: How do I become a Grace Adele Consultant?
A: Becoming a Grace Adele Consultant is easy! If you’re already a Scentsy Family Consultant, simply go
to the Account Tab in the Workstation, sign the brand agreement, and purchase a starter kit. If you are
new to Scentsy Family, visit any Scentsy Family Consultant’s Personal Web Site to enroll in the brand.
The Grace Adele Starter Kit is $199 US/$239 CAN. New Consultants are required to purchase a Starter Kit upon enrollment.

Ever since I got this Handbag at Convention, I have had so many people ask me about them! They are fresh and fun! I will be signing up this month and would love your business!! Or if you love Grace Adele so much, you could always join my team!

Handbags & Accessories are always huge markets and to be honest, what girl doesn't like things like this?!?

F.Y.I - You do not have to sell Scentsy Fragrance or Velata in order to sign up for Grace Adele! Thats the beauty of The Scentsy Family!


If you are not interested in selling, you could always have a party and get some amazing pieces! The choice is yours!!! 

If you are interested in being apart of my Email List for Personal Specials, just leave your email in the comments!

I am so excited about this new business journey!!

Also, Today starts the Transition Month which means just about everything in the Spring & Summer Catalog is 10% Off!!! Go Shop!!

Grace Adele Website!


Photobucket

No comments: