Sunday, May 11, 2008

We Have A Dilema With A Middle Name...

so we were planning on naming our little girl Reagan Carole and now i am having second thoughts on the middle name, and now i dont know what to do. here are some other options:

Reagan Suzanne S. (my other gma had always wanted a girl and she was going to name her suzanne marie but i dont like it together, so maybe compromising with suzanne as a middle)

Reagan Carole Joan S. (both my gma and his mom)

Reagan Joan S. (daves mother who passed in 2000)

Reagan Carole S. (my gma who passed in 2000)

what do you think???? please help!

2 comments:

Bridget said...

I am thinking you should stick with Carole...but do what your gut tells ya! Ahhh, isn't naming a child the most difficult thing?

3LittleFlowers said...

My first thing is DO NOT CHANGE IT... Having second thoughts it's normal at this point.

Im not a big fan of 2 middle names, so my first vote is to stick to Carole, but if you are up for 2 middle names, it will be cute to honor both Carole and Joan.