Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy 17 Months DJ!!!

Dear My Sweet Baby Boy,

Today you are 17 months old! It seems like just yesterday we were in the hospital holding you.

17 months ago we almost lost you, But now look at you!

I fell in love with you before you were in my arms, but once you were in my arms that love grew so much stronger, and grows stronger each and every day. When we first brought you home we were so overwelmed with emotions, i dont think i slept that whole week. You were my lil chunky man! I was and still am so proud to be called Your Mommy. You have grown up to be such a handsome lil man!

You have grown so much and you are learning new things each and everyday. You have taught me so much and what it means to be called Mommy.

Mommy Daddy and Sissy Love You So Very Much!

My Sweet Baby Boy!
8lbs 1oz and 21.5 inches long

Photobucket

Photobucket


My Sweet Lil Man!
25lbs and 34 inches tall!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: