Thursday, November 20, 2008

So Big... Oh So Big...

I cant believe how big the kiddos are getting! Its crazy to think how small they were at birth and to see how much they have grown is amazing!

DJ is getting into EVERYTHiNG! This morning he was climbing on the couch and then JUMPiNG OFF?!?! I have mini heart attacks everytime he does this... He now loves to try and pick reagan up, he will also try and pull her around bu her pants... i get to her before he gets her off her boppy.

Photobucket

DJ is now INFATUATED with Spiderman! He is showing me his cool Slippers!

Photobucket

Reagan loves to try and STAND... she wll be 4 months old in 2 days. She still wont roll over though. Im not to worried about that. She laughs all the time! I love it! She is slowly getting used to the cereal, in due time :)

Photobucket

Her eye lashes are SOOOOO Long!!!!

Photobucket

This used to be DJ's when he was little and we put reagan in it for the first time the other day. DJ thought it was so cool cause he was "Pushing Reagan" all around my dads house!

Photobucket


I Love You Babies!!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

the picture of DJ pushing Reagan is SO cute! he's such a good big brother :)