Monday, March 1, 2010

Wow, where has the time gone??

So, what have the Smith's been up to...??

We have had a pretty busy week and my computer is still not working, I'm waiting for the Acer Installation Disk in the mail.

DJ is doing amazing with his Speech Therapy! He is learning so much and his speech has gotten so much better. People who are not around him a lot can start to understand some of what he is saying! I've decided that when we get back from our vacation to Tennessee, We are going to take DJ's Binkie away. I've been kicking myself in the butt for this because I wanted the binkie to be gone by the time he turned 2 but I kept giving in. This time I am going to put my foot down because he is starting to get an overbite and I don't want his teeth ruined. My dad asked him a few days ago "Are you going to take your binkie to preschool?" DJ said "Nope, I too big!" lol Also we are going to try and get DJ night time potty trained. He is a pro potty goer in the day time, its just night time that we are having a hard time with. Here is a picture of DJ in one of our suitcases, I think he is ready to go see Gramma and ride on Big Airplanes!

Reagan is doing good! She is really starting to get a big personality already, not to mention an attitude too.. lol She is still a little peanut and weighs a whopping 21lbs. She loves playing with her brother and loves watching dora and mickey mouse. She is finally starting to talk, she will say mama, dada, more, baba and dede *dj*. I can also finally put all of her hair in piggy tails!!! I'm so excited about that, she is going to be such a girly girl.. lol Here is a picture of Reagan playing in one of the suitcases.. I think shes ready for our Vacation too!!!


DJ's 1st Official Happy Face!!!!

Mommy's Little Rock Star...

Reagan in her piggy tails!!!


No comments: