Friday, April 2, 2010

March Of Dimes....

On April 24, 2010 I will be participating in the 2010 March of Dimes: March for Babies Walk. I am very excited to be apart of something so meaningful and it is such a great cause.


The last time I walked was when I was 35 weeks pregnant with DJ. I walked all 6 miles and by the end of the walk my whole body was swollen and I was having mild contractions, but I pushed through and finished. In 2007 I raised over $500 and this year I hope to raise at least that much again, maybe even more!

This year I am walking for a few friends that have lost their beautiful babies to premature labor and those friends who's babies are still struggling in the nicu...

So I am asking you to please help such a wonderful cause and help me reach my goal by sponsoring me this year! Every little bit counts!!!

If you are interested, just click my Sponsor Button on the left hand side of my blog!

Thank you so very much!!!

No comments: