Friday, June 6, 2008

It Has Finally Hit Me!!!

I WILL BE FULL TERM IN 4 SHORT WEEKS...

this pregnancy has gone by so fast! and my little boy will be 1 in 12 days. it makes me so sad and happy! it just comes to show that you need to take everyday as it were your last. i take photos of dj everyday and just looking back it seems like yesterday we were bringing him home. and now we are getting ready to have our little girl and start all over again. im so blessed with the fact that my family is healthy and there for me.

We are so excited to meet our LAST baby. This little girl is so loved already, and dj is so loved and spoiled by all the people that care for him. they are my pride and joy and my reason for being.

sorry for my on going blubbering... i have no idea where im going to get the strength to take care of two children but i am so ready!

Going Down Memory Lane...

Having DJ in my arms for the first time...
Photobucket

We were an offical family that day...
Photobucket

Giving DJ his First Bath...
Photobucket

Holding His Bottle By Himself for the first time...
Photobucket

Dj's First Halloween...
Photobucket

DJ's First Christmas...
Photobucket

DJ's First Big Boy Bath...
Photobucket

DJ's First Hair Cut...
Photobucket

DJ's First Steps...
Photobucket


AND NOW BIG BROTHER TO REAGAN KHLOE...
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Bridget said...

I love seeing old pictures like that!! holy buckets time flies!

Andrea said...

I love to go back and look at different pictures of Savannah through out the past year! It has gone WAY to fast!!

3LittleFlowers said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... love going back to see old pictures... He sure has grown a lot!!!!!!!!!