Thursday, June 19, 2008

My Grandparents are with me :)

Let me give you a background first....

The house that my dad lives in used to be my grandparents, they passed away in 99' & 00' and my dad had first offer on the house, so my dad bought the house. we hear things all the time around the house and its comforting to know that they are here with us. they both died in the house and they always find a way of saying hi or letting me/us know that they are here.

When i was pregnant with dj i had a dream that i was at my baby shower and they walked in and i ran to them and they said that they were proud of me and that they loved me so much. and that our little boy is handsome! (im getting teary-eyed NOW) well i guess i started crying uncontrollably and dave had to physically shake me to wake me up because i was crying so bad. so after that i knew that they are with me.

Well YESTERDAY dj and i were at my dads and the doorbell rang, i get up to go see who it is and NO ONE IS THERE!!!! i walk outside and there is no one anywhere. so i come back in and my first thought was "my grandparents" i think that they were saying happy birthday to dj in a way... KWIM! so when my dad got home from work i told him about it and aparently the doorbell is BROKE! we were pushing on the button and nothing was working. and we go over to the plug and that is broken too! (the doorbell chime is a plug in) so all of us were kinda creeped out but then were happy that they are still around!

okay how wierd is that!!!!!

i love you grandma and papa :)

3 comments:

3LittleFlowers said...

I read this on BBC but I dont think I got to comment... This is really cool!!!!

Andrea said...

That is very cool and comforting I am sure!

Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails said...

I love it! I totally belive in that kind of stuff!