Thursday, July 17, 2008

2 minute apart contractions and they send me home ;(

so last night i started to get some good contractions and they were every 7 minutes apart so i mad dinner and waited till they were every 2-3 minutes apart. well that time came around 10pm so i get dressed and head into L&D (dave stayed home with dj). so i get there and they are just rolling in.. im thinking YAY THIS IS IT!!! they check me and the nurse asked what i was and i said 3cm and 75% effaced, well the dr checked me and she said that im 3cm on the outside but barely 1cm on the inside and still pretty thick... i wanted to cry my eyes out.. so they monitor me for a little while and call my dr. when they came back in they wanted to monitor me for a while cause everytime i would have a contraction reagans heartrate would do these funny jumps so they wanted to keep an eye on her. So they give me a vistoral and watch me. im contracting every other minute and these things HURT!!! so im thinking to myself "cervix please change, please, please, please" so around 3:15 they come in and tell me that they are going to send me home because i was not dilating they checked me one last time and i had made NO PROGRESS. im so miserable...

i told dave this morning that i have a BAD feeling that im going to end up with a C/S, and i started crying. i dont want a c/s because i will have NO ONE to help me besides dave and we can only afford for dave to take off a few days. All of my friends work days and my dad works, and my sister is working and going to school.

I just dont know what to do :(

No comments: