Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My New Hair Cut!!!

I NEED A CHANGE!!!!

So my friend goes to school at the Paul Mitchell Partner School Of Hair and Design, and i told her that i want to get my hair cut! so i made an appt and went in last night! I told her somewhat of a cut that i wanted and then told her that my hair was in her hands ;) So we finish wansing it and we come back and put a rubber band in my hair and cut 10 inches off!!!! I absolutly love my new hair!! it will be so easy to manage since i will have NO TIME FOR MYSELF when reagan comes...

here is my before..
Photobucket

and here is the after..
Photobucket

6 comments:

Bridget said...

Pretty!! I bet that feels so good!

Kristi said...

Super CUTE! It looks so much cooler too!

Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails said...

Love it!

3LittleFlowers said...

GORGEOUS!! You look really hot!!

Anonymous said...

Bre-love your new haircut! It looks fantastic!

Where's that baby girl?! The fireflies are all waiting on her!

Brittni said...

Yay for new hair! I bet your head feels a ton lighter!!