Tuesday, July 1, 2008

.o0o. CASTOR OIL .o0o.

On saturday i will be 37 weeks and i am going to be taking Castor Oil to speed up the labor! i am currently 3 cm and 50% effaced. hopefully this will work for me!

THE CASTOR OIL MILKSHAKE
4oz of Castor Oil
2 Scoops of Ice Cream
1/2 Cup of Milk
1 Egg or Egg White
Blend well and drink as fast as you can!
Daves CHP test is also on saturday! so prayers and positive vibes are needed! His test starts at 1pm and it is a 4 1/2 hour test. He told me that if i go into labor while he is at his test that he is NOT leaving.. lol i told him that he better not leave, this is our future! Some one can take me if anything happens!

2 comments:

April Willard said...

So you are gonna do it the day Dave is gone? LOL Girl, you are crazy but determined :) I wish good luck to both of you that day!

Bridget said...

GOOD LUCK!!!! I can't wait for the first blog post after your new lil babe is here!!!