Thursday, March 5, 2009

Baby Fever!!!!!!!

Oh Boy Do I Have It!!!!!

Today I was at the hospital dropping my dad off for his Colonoscopy, and while I was waiting for him to be admitted I thought I would go to the 3rd floor....

Well 3rd floor is Labor & Delivery. I took DJ and Reagan up there and we looked at all of the babies, there were 3 or 4 babies in there and it reminded of when I was there having my two babies. They were so tiny and precious. I really miss that stage.

I can honestly say that I LOVE being Pregnant and I would LOVE to have at least 1 more baby. Dave and I have decided that when we get a house we will have 1 more baby! But that might be a few years from now and I kept telling him that we just need to hurry up and win the lottery.. LMAO or just 1 million dollars. I would be set with that much. I can buy a 5 bedroom house and be happy with my pregnant belly and 3-4 beautiful children!!!

One can wish right ;)

(: Well gotta go... Hospital called and I need to go pick up my daddy :)

2 comments:

Ellie... said...

OOooooooooooh Weee!!! I had that fever and that's how I have Miranda lol

3LittleFlowers said...

Oh my!