Monday, March 9, 2009

Super Duper Week 7 part 1 ;)

Well hello there ;) yes I am late again.



This past week was a busy one! Had a lot of Tutu & Boysie Orders to do. I'm so glad that my online business is picking up! My new site is http://www.mysweetbabyboutique.com/ Check it out and sign my Guestbook!



I took the kids to my dads this past week and DJ decided to try and get into my dads gun safe. My dad opened it and DJ took one of his guns out **It was unloaded** and he was having a hard time holding it... lol Reagan also got some exercise in ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket


DJ loves to play outside with the dogs when we are at my dads also. So i bundled up Reagan and we went out into the backyard and let DJ play. Reagan was having fun just watching DJ and playing with the keys. She just got done eating so she had a messy face.

Photobucket


Reagan is now pulling herself up in her crib and tries to jump. DJ gets in there and plays with her. I was doing laundry and had both of them in the crib and DJ kept jumping and falling and Reagan will laugh hysterically! I was cracking up! And check out DJ's Cheezy Smile!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I got this picture of Reagan when she was sucking on my rice crispy treat the other day and i realized that i have a picture of DJ just like that!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: