Friday, March 20, 2009

Tag... Your It!


3 things you're looking forward to in the next year
1.DJ's Birthday
2. Reagan's Birthday
3. Summer!!!


3 TV shows you're addicted to...
1. The Secret Life Of The American Teenager
2. Las Vegas

3. Anything Reality


3 of your favorite Drinks
1. Sweet Tea

2. Icee's
3. Orange Juice (only Simply Orange)


3 places you would love to visit

1. Caribbeans
2. Italy
3. Hawaii

3 favorite movies
1. Juno
2. P.S. I Love You
3. Revenge of the Nerds

3 articles of clothing you can't live without
1. Bra
2. underwear
3. Shirts

3 qualities you love in your significant other
1. Funny
2. Loving
3. Caring

3 people you can always count on
1. My dad
2. My husband
3. Shannon

3 people you want to tag
1. Justi
2. April
3. Casey

**And anyone else who wants to take it :D**

3 comments:

Justi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Justi said...

Oops, sorry about the deleted comment...It was me, lol! Improper grammar, lol!

Thanks, I did it! :)

Rebekah said...

Oh what a fun game ... I just found your site and I loved reading all about your family ... your children are too cute! Have a great day!

Rebekah, Jaden and Charlotte