Friday, October 29, 2010

DJ's First Field Trip!!!

Today was DJ's first field trip of his school years! We went to the Pumpkin Patch. I love this place and have been going here since I was Reagan's age or even younger. When we got there, we found his class and of course he had to stand next to his friend Logan. After signing him in we just hung out till the hay ride!


Can you tell that DJ is super excited to be there?!?

Reagan... eh, not so much... She just wanted mommy and papa.

Sitting on the Hay Ride.. They loved it!!

DJ found his pumpkin pretty quick! I think that was the first one he picked up! 

This is the first one Reagan picked out, but a few minutes later she found a bigger and cleaner one.. lol

My beautiful Babies and their pumpkins!!! 

Sitting on the Hay Ride waiting for everyone to get back on so we can go back... 

Ready for lunch...

DJ had to sit next to his buddy Logan...

And then they played for a good hour...

Walking around in the hay maze...

Brother/Sister Hugs!!

I love my babies... It was pretty hard bending like that with a 30 week belly.. lol

My goofy boy!

She was in a pissed off mood because papa kept taking pictures of her....

Walking back to papa's truck...

The kids had a blast today! I can't believe we have DJ's first field trip in the books...

Enjoy the pics!

No comments: