Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pumpkins!!!!

Today we went over to my dads and my sister had pumpkins for everyone to carve... So DJ, Reagan, Brittney, Yoey and I carved the pumpkins... Instead of the kids carving their pumpkins, we let them paint the pumpkins! DJ and Reagan were so excited to paint the pumpkins!!!

Reagan was so into painting her pumpkin, her tongue would stick out as far as it could go... hehehe {she sticks her tongue out when she concentrates}

She kept getting distracted by Dora though... lol


Can you see the excitement in his face?!?!?!

Here is DJ's finished pumpkin! He loves to paint and is very precise about picking colors and how he mixes them.. lol
Here is Reagan's finished pumpkin! {well, one side}

 and the other side....

{Allen's Pumpkin is almost finished, so I will post the picture of his when its done}

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pumpkin painting!
I've always wanted to try this.
They turned out great :)