Friday, February 18, 2011

6 weeks!

I had my 6 week postpartum check up yesterday and brought Allen with me. When I got there, the girls in the office asked how I was and if I was feeling better. I love them and am going to miss seeing them. Well, I got called back and got my weight checked and then went into the room, got bp checked and then had my {pap} done. Then went into Dr.s office and we talked about how I was feeling and about the pneumonia and heart/bp issues. I am now a free woman and can start exercising again... Whoo Hoo!!! I can't wait to get into shape! When I was leaving the girls were oooh'ing and aahh'ing over Allen and he kept smiling at all of them. He is such a ham. lol Yesterday was also the day that my "visitor" decided she wanted to show up and wreak havoc.. I am in so much pain. I swear it's like clock work and its never late or wishy washy..
Anyways....

I got a cute video of Allen smiling, waving and sticking his tongue out.. {hehehe} I love this little dude and he is such a little ham for the camera!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

I had my 6 week appointment today (I was 6 weeks PP yesterday) and my "friend" showed up with spotting yesterday and full on EVIL-ness today. This is something I did not miss!

Anonymous said...

Awww! Love it!