Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 9

Something you're proud of in the past few days


I am proud of this little girl right here....
 

Over the past few days, she has basically Potty Trained Herself! It all started on Friday when she decided that she would start refusing diapers. I put some underwear on her and whenever she had to go, she would sit on the toilet and pee without me asking her! The only downfall was that she would keep her underwear on when going, so we were going through at least 6 pairs a day. Yesterday I went out and got her some Tinkerbell Big Girl Underwear... She loves them! I bought some pull ups just in case she regressed, but so far she is doing amazing! She has started going on her own and taking her underwear off too! So she is in underwear when she is awake and wears a night time pull up to bed and for naps!
 
Mommy is so proud of you, Reagan!!!!

No comments: