Saturday, July 2, 2011

Downy UNSTOPABLE Review!

Last night I got a "Blogger Exclusive" Full Size Downy UNSTOPABLES Laundry Scent Booster from Vocalpoint! I am a member there and this is the first offer/review I get to do with them! I get to share with you an Exclusive Peek of Downy's New Product since it has only hit select stores! I also got a pair of cute comfy socks with it!

I just pulled my clothes out of the dryer after using this in the wash and oh my goodness... My clothes smell absolutely amazing and fresh! I love the fresh scent and its also not over empowering. My kids even love the fresh scent. I have been catching them sniffing their clothes :) It makes me want to rewash all of my other clothes so they smell fresh like this too!

What is it you might ask?!?

Downy UNstopables is a new laundry scent booster! The dissolving scent beads go in before you start the wash - so more scent infuses into your clothes, sheets and towels - and the freshness lasts for more than 30 days.*{in storage.}

{don't mind the horrible background, just focus on that amazing product!}

How it works!

Downy UNSTOPABLES goes directly into the washer drum to infuse a fresh, unstoppable scent. It can be used with or without your fabric softener and it is safe for all colors, fabrics and loads!

-- Shake a little or a lot into the cap
-- Toss into drum of HE or Regular washer before you start the wash
-- Drop in any machine-washable clothes, towels and other fabrics
-- Enjoy lasting fresh scent

** Do not put in your liquid dispenser or dryer.

I love Vocalpoint and you should too!!! So make sure you go sign up at Vocalpoint and start getting the rewards! They will be having another exclusive Downy UNSTOPABLES sample offer coming soon!!! Plus they have a lot of other great product reviews!

Go... Hurry! What are you waiting for?!?

No comments: