Thursday, April 19, 2012

Family Days..

Monday was a fun day! Dave has mondays off so I decided to pack Allen up and go on a walk.. An hour and a half later, we finally make it home. I had walked almost 5 miles! My legs were like jello for about an hour after we got home. It felt great because I wasn't sore from my sunday boot camp workout!


Of course Lenny had to come with us on our walk. Allen freaks out if we leave the house without Mr. Lenny..


Dave and I decided to surprise the kids and take them to Fairytale Town! DJ & Reagan got Keys, Free Passes & 2 $10 gift cards for their birthdays from Uncle Drew & Auntie Amber.. Thank goodness they don't expire.. haha


They were so excited when they saw the sign! They were so ready to go and play! They weather was pretty amazing too!  My camera is dead so I had to use my phone.

As you can see, they did not want to sit.. They wanted to play!!

They got to listen to stories and dance to the music with their keys! They were actually nice and took turns!


DJ wanted to dance!

Of course the first stop is the Shoe Slide!

Allen was having so much fun walking around and enjoying his freedom.


This is the cow that Allen became obsessed with. We walked by and he immediately froze. Whenever we would try to walk away, he would literally run back and yell "mmooooooo mmmmooooooo" hahaha


Staring at that damn cow...



Yelling "mmmooooo..." to the cow & donkey..

Playing at Pooh's Corner on Owl's slide!


Waiting for their Snocones!


Playing on the snake..

Hey where's Reagan? Allen is almost as big as she is!

Almost 3ft tall!

My little Cheese Balls!


Hahahahaha

I love family days like this.. Makes you truly appreciate what you have.

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Oh my goodness that place looks so fun!

Unknown said...

Holy WOOT WOOT! What a walk! Looks like y'all had a great time!