Friday, June 15, 2012

Summertime Fun!

We went over to my dads yesterday so the kids could play and run some of their energy off.. They love going over there and playing on their swing set and with the dogs. 

 Allen is finally big enough to climb on the horse himself! 

My beautiful big girl!

 Having fun!

 I used to swing Allen in this and he would fall asleep :)

Apparently this is how Reagan likes to swing... 

 DJ knows how to swing all by himself now!! 

This little guy loves this car!

My dad got Reagan and Allen Life Jackets yesterday! We have had the monster one since last summer and since it is getting H.O.T. I realized that I needed to get more! After getting home, the older two and I went out to the pool and they had so much fun! They did not want to get out of the water and go inside for dinner. Here are their Life Jackets... 
{all purchased at Target}
Puddle Jumper Kids Life Jacket $18.99
Puddle Jumper Kids Life Jacket $18.99
Stearns Boy Infant Hydroprene Vest $30.99


Hope you all have a great weekend!! Stay cool cause this is what our weekend will look like...
Blah!

{some stations were saying 105 tomorrow :( } 


Photobucket

No comments: