Saturday, September 22, 2012

Sunday Social...


Linking up with Ashley today for Social Sunday!
Grab the ?'s and the Link and join in!!


Sunday Social


1. What is something you have wanted to do but are afraid of?
Sky Dive!!! I have always wanted to do this, but recently there has been a lot of accidents.. So that is kind of worrisome.

2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
In our own home and loving life. All three kids will be in school and DJ will almost be in Jr High.. Holy Crap, I don't want to think that far... lol

3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2012?
I am very anxious and hoping to have our Surrogacy Profile picked by a couple so we can start the Surrogacy Journey!! Praying and Praying!!

4. What are your hopes for your blog?
I love seeing my blog audience grow and meeting new people. 

5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?
I do. I love the schools in our area and want our children to be raised here.

6. What is your morning routine?
Wake up around 5:30 {or whenever Allen wakes me up}
Get the kids their breakfast
Get DJ and Regs ready for school
Drop my husband off at work
Drop DJ off at school
Drop Regs off at school
Allen and I come home and relax until we have to pick everyone up again.. 




Photobucket

2 comments:

Desirae said...

Funny how people added skydiving. That was my answer, too! Haha. Congrats on starting your surrogacy journey! That is awesome. Now following you, look forward to reading about your journey ;]

Dani @ Wine Cheese and All The Things said...

You are so brave for considering surrogacy! Pregnancy did not treat me well, so I do not think it is something I could do, but I comment any woman who is willing to do what you will for another family :)
I can't wait to follow along!