Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy 2nd Birthday, Allen!

Today was Allen's 2nd birthday! Sheesh, I can't believe that he is two already!

This morning after we woke up and I said "Happy Birthday Allen!" He proceeded to tell me happy birthday too ;) We had a bunch of friends and family call and tell him happy birthday, and in return told them happy birthday too..

We made cupcakes this morning and he had so much fun decorating them!





The terrible twos have really kicked in today. I'm not ready for this!

We will be having his birthday party on the 19th, that way christmas and new years is out of the way. We did the same thing last year. It's hard to believe that he is two already.. I can't wait to see what this year has in store for this little guy!!

Allen James, I love you so!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Hoot said...

A Mamma of young children, lover of wine, and tattos? How can I not follow your blog?