Monday, January 14, 2013

Misc. Monday!

I guess it has been a while since I have blogged.. Oops!

This past week the kids were finally back in school!! Yahoo! We have settled back into our routines nicely and things have been going great!

Saturday, DJ had Football Conditioning for the Jr. Broncos! They were getting a base as to where each kid was. DJ had to do Sit Ups, Pill Ups, Push Ups, Sprints and a few other things. He had so much fun out there but was oh so tired afterwards. He woke up Sunday and said "Daddy, my whole body hurts.."

While DJ was doing all of that, Reagan just sat and watched all of the cheerleaders practice. She was completely obsessed with them. She is so excited that she gets to cheer this year!! She will be one of the tiniest girls on the team. Not to mention, she will be a forever flyer lol..



Yesterday we went to a friends birthday party for her 1 year old & 9 year old. We met on Babycenter when I was pregnant with DJ. DJ and Isaiah have been friends since they were 3/4 months old! Every time we get together, they are completely inseparable!







Today I am getting things ready for Allen's party on Saturday! I love having his party a few weeks later than his actual birthday, that way christmas and new years is out of the way! I have so much Mickey Mouse stuff around the house, you'd think this was disneyland... lol

Have a great monday!

miscellany monday at lowercase letters

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I found your super cute blog on the blog hop! I am your newest follower and was hopin' that you would pop on by my blog, hang out for a while, and maybe follow me back!

Hugs,
Sarah
www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com