Monday, May 6, 2013

A little of this and that...

Our weekend was a busy one! 

Saturday Reagan was in a parade with her cheer squad.. She had so much fun!!




Then after the parade, we had to rush over to her friends Princess Birthday Party! Reagan decided to dress up as Rapunzel :)

This was the only picture I was able to get.. My stupid phone kept turning off.. 

Sunday was a pretty boring day.. Groceries and Cleaned the house.

I did however notice this on DJ's outer thigh:


This right here, my friends, is Ringworm... So Mr. DJ is staying home from school today and I will be taking him into the drs to get some antibiotics. I remember having this around his age and I absolutely hated it! It itched so bad... 

Today I am also scheduling my appt to see Dr. R for my Re-Evaluation!!! I am hoping for May 16th, since Dave has it off :) 


 photo Signature.png

1 comment:

Stephanie @ Life, Unexpectedly said...

OMG, I would have suggested borreliosis (after a tick bite).. And you little girl looks absolutely adorable!!