Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happy 25th Birthday To ME!!! Week 33

Yup, Thats right... I turned 25 on Saturday (9/5) Its crazy how fast time flies...


Photobucket


And Now :)


Photobucket


{This was Last Year's Bday}


Friday night Reagan accidentally got pushed into the doorway and got a big ole lump on her forehead :( My poor baby girl...


Photobucket


I put a cold patch on it to try and help it but she kept ripping it off...


Photobucket


My dad took the kids and I to the State Fair and the kids had a blast! We went mainly for the Livestock and the corn dogs :)


Here are a bunch of pictures from the day at the fair :)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Waiting in line with Papa to ride the horse :)


Photobucket


Watching brother riding the horse


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


We thought we were watching the Horse Races....


Photobucket


Photobucket


But it turns out it was the Mule Races.... hahaha


Photobucket


After that we decided that it was time to go and we went back to my dads and then had Pizza :)


When we got home I fell asleep on the couch because my mouth was hurting, and I woke up to shannon with a chocolate on chocolate cake :)


Photobucket


It was a pretty good day :)

No comments: