Sunday, September 13, 2009

Hungover... Week 34

Last Night some friends and I went out to the club and we Celebrated my 25th Birthday!!! OMG We all had so much fun! My friend Shannon got me a Tiara that said "Birthday Bitch" :)


The Group minus 1 (L-R) Ashly, Shannon, Sheena, Me, Brittney, Veronica


Me and Shannon

My Sister in Law Amber and I

Ashly and I

The Lingerie Models

Ashly, Me, Shannon taking "Erotica" Shots :)


Me and my Beautiful Sister Brittney

We are always missing at least 1 person whenever we do the group pics :P And the girl on the far left jumped in our pic... I was so mad!

OMG this guy was so Weird! He was on the dance floor dancing like Napoleon Dynamite.. Shannon and I tried to go over and dance by him but he danced away from us... LMAO

My 1st "Surfer on Acid"

Shots of Patron.. YUCK!

Shannon was totally gone by this point...

More Surfer on Acids.... YUMMY!

Double Fisting It!!!

OMG this morning I woke up with the worst hangover... Thank god Dave was home and watched the kids :)

Thank You All who came out and Celebrated With ME and got Hammered With ME!!!

No comments: