Sunday, September 6, 2009

Its my party...

We had a BBQ at my dads today for my birthday. Nothing too big just the family :)


Here are some pics from today :)


Reagan eating non stop! I swear she ate 1/2 a watermelon :)


Photobucket


My sister Brittney and her BFF Sheena


Photobucket


I guess I didnt bring enough diapers for Reagan, so she had to wear one of DJ's Pull Ups... She didnt mind...


Photobucket


The Kids Playing


Photobucket


Photobucket


Brittney and Sheena being Dorks


Photobucket


Auntie Brittney and DJ having a Jam Session... LOL


Photobucket


Photobucket


My Turtle Cake :D


Photobucket


I swear it looked like a Porcupine after all the candles were put on it... geesh....

Photobucket


And then the Party Pooper...


Photobucket


Wow, I cant believe 25 years have come and gone...

No comments: