Tuesday, October 27, 2009

2 Sick Little Babies.. Week 40

Last night the kids started to get sick and get very high temps. I monitored their temps all night and they both peaked at 102.2 at about 4am. So I decided on my way to drop off dave I would take them to the ER, because I knew I could get in and out of there pretty fast and I didnt know if I could get the kids into their Ped office today.

They came into our bed around 4am after their meds. DJ was having a hard time breathing so I wanted to watch him and make sure everything was okay, and Reagan was burning up :(

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

On the way to the ER Reagan was completely out of it, she didnt want to wake up for anything. When we got to the ER, there were no patients in the waiting room! SCORE!! That meant we were going to be in and out if they werent seriously ill.

We were called back and told them what we were there for and they started to prod them... The Dr. had to take the kids' temps rectally, both kids were NOT happy. Reagans temp was 103.6 and DJs was 102.5, so they were pretty hot.

The main Dr. came in and listened to their chest and lungs and DJ didnt sound to well, and Reagan was a little raspy. Then came the ears, Reagan has a Full Blown Double Ear Infection, and DJ has an Ear Infection in his Left Ear. My poor babies are so sick = (

DJ
Left Ear Infection
Pneumonia/Cough
Fever

Reagan
Double Ear Infection
Fever
Cough

Here is a picture of all their meds...

Photobucket

And them sleeping on the couch...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Please keep them in your prayers.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Poor Babes! I hope they feel soon better!

PS. I also grabbed a screenshot of your 10000 email me at potterjk@msn.com and I'll send it to you!

Bridget said...

Poor Punkins!!! I hope they get better real soon!