Saturday, October 24, 2009

I want a Jogging Stroller....

So Im looking around for a Jogging Stroller... Im going to start walking/running again and my double stroller is not going to cut it... Here are a few that I like =)

This one is the Schwinn Free Wheeler ST Swivel Double Jogger Stroller - Gold. It got great reviews and looks very comfy for the kids :) Price $278.99 (Target)
This one is the Schwinn - Free Wheeler AL Double Jogging Stroller, Red, Its just like the gold one but in Red. Price $299.98 (Walmart), $311.99 (Target)


This one is the Baby Trend - Skylar Double Jogging Stroller. I like it for the price but I dont like how the Shade is so short... Price $189.98 (Walmart), $260.99 (Target)



Lastly we have the InStep - Safari Double Jogging Stroller, Chocolate and Blue. It looks very comfy but again, I dont like the way the shade is. Price $199.98 (Walmart)





So we will see....

No comments: