Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Slackin Week 38

Wow I am totally slackin on my blog... Sorry Guys :(


So this past weekend my baby sister came over and the kids had a blast playing with her. They love their *Aunie Nanda* Anutie Amanda :) So we went to the mall and played some more :) I love spending time with my little sister, and so do the kids :)


So on Monday My sister went with me to Davids Bridal to try on some Wedding Dresses for our Vow Renewal. O.M.G. I fell in love with 2 of the dresses {pictured below} And the lady that helped me was awesome and knew what I liked and what I should and shouldnt try on. My sister and sheena were great with telling me wether or not I looked good in it.


Here is the Front Runner... I didnt know it but this is the same dress that I have been looking at for a good year :) It must be destiny!


The back of it


This dress makes my boobies look GREAT!


Side view of the dress :)


Back of the dress

And here is the Second Runner.....

More or less of the side view :)

The back of the dress, I love the train :)


So there you have it... I promise I will start blogging more :)

No comments: