Sunday, October 4, 2009

Week 37..... Ugh

Wow what a busy week...


Last night I had to take Reagan to the ER because she started getting a rash and bumps all over her body. I decided to go to a different hospital, So when we got to the ER there was nobody there! The lobby was completely empty.. I was amazed because it was 6:30pm on a Saturday night.


The called us back around 6:40pm and told them what was going on and they took her vitals and things like that. Then I had to sign papers and go sit in a different waiting room. Not even 3 minutes later, they were calling us into the room with a bed.


The nurse comes in and asks me questions and ask me to get Reagan out of her Jammie's. Right when she saw the rash and bumps, she said that she is having an allergic reaction to something. Earlier in the day she was over at my dads house and she was playing in the backyard with DJ. So the nurse thinks she might have gotten a reaction to the grass or something might have bit her.


So, the other nurse comes in and gives Reagan a good dose of Benadryl and tells us to wait about 10 minutes just to make sure she doesn't have a reaction to the Benadryl. He asks if she can have some goldfish and apple juice, and of course I say yes. So he comes back with some teddy grahams and animal crackers and apologises because they were out of goldfish.. lol I told him not to worry about it, food is food to her.


The other nurse came in and told me to make a follow-up appointment with her Ped, hopefully we can get another allergy test done. So I am going to call tomorrow morning. At 7:15pm I was signing discharge papers and we were on our way home. I am so surprised that we were in and out of the ER in 45 minutes. If we would have gone to MSJ we would have been there forever...
This morning she woke up and there were no signs of redness, rash, or bumps so I was very happy. She is back to her normal little self :)


Today I went to where we will have our Reception, I changed my mind again and this is going to save us at least $3,000 for everything. Again, I fell in love with one of the ballrooms, it came with drapes and chandeliers... But it was $1,500 more than the other room I looked at. So here are some pictures of the Reception site and an after picture of what it will look like after everything is done. (minus the pink)






No comments: