Wednesday, November 25, 2009

DJ's Speech Therapy...

So I have FINALLY made some progress with the Ins. Co. for DJ's Speech Therapy! I called the Ins Co this morning and they said that they never received the Referral from his Dr office. OMG Are you kidding me?!? I talked with his dr office in August and asked them to send in the referral. So I called the Dr office and they said that there is nothing in his chart about me calling and asking them to send in a referral. So I *nicely* ask them to send another one to the Ins Co.

So while I am waiting for that the Ins Co Is going to send me a Members Handbook, because they are too stupid to print out the policy and mail it to me. All I need is a Print Out of the Policy that says that he is covered for Speech Therapy. I hate dealing with Ins Co's. They give you the run around everytime you talk to them.

I talked with DJ's case worker (I guess thats what you call her) And she said that she will try and get an Interm Payment set up so we can get DJ started with his Speech Therapy Sessions while Im still getting everything sorted out with Insurance and things like that.

So I get a call from Cooks Speech Therapy and we are going to start SPEECH THERAPY!!!! Im so happy that we are finally starting! He really needs this and the good thing is that the lady will be coming to our house to do the Speech Therapy Sessions =) We are probably going to start his therapy the first week of December!

I cant wait till my little guy can talk right and everyone be able to understand what he is saying!!!

No comments: