Friday, November 6, 2009

No More Sickies...

The kids are finally feeling better. Yahoo!

Reagan is finishing up her last medication and we just got her inhaler with chamber. I gave it to the pharmacy on tuesday and it took till thursday for insurance to cover it. Ugh what a pain, but it did save me $200.

DJ is back to his hyper self and not listening, I swear I was never like this as a child... So I blame it on dave ;) He was a very very active/hyper child, and Im afraid that dj is now just a mini dave with the hyperness...

Reagan is starting to scream and throw a temper tantrum when she doesnt get what she wants, kinda like me... SShhhh I didnt tell you that... Her hair is finally getting long enough to where I can put ALL of her hair in a pony tail!!! YAY!!!

Well better get going....

1 comment:

Online Printing Company said...

Yay! It's exciting to fix her hair right?! Thank you for sharing a fun post to read. I enjoyed it.