Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving Already?!?

I can not believe it is that time of year again... I love watching the Thanksgiving Day Parade and the Christmas Day Parade! Last year DJ loved watching the parade! He freaked when he saw all of the characters, He was just so excited! Reagan was too little to realize what was going on, but this year I think she will enjoy it!
DJ's favorite person in the whole world... Besides his "Papa"
Cant forget Sponge Bob...
Yay the Turkey!!!
DJ is really liking the Shrek Movies =) I think they are hilarious!
So Tomorrow we are going to my dads house and my sister and I are going to do the cooking. I thought I was going to get out of it this year, But my sister nominated me to help her... Oh well maybe next year =)

I hope you all have a very Fun, Safe and Yummy Thanksgiving!!!!

No comments: