Sunday, November 15, 2009

Our IKEA Trip =) Week 43

I love walking around IKEA and getting ideas for our "Future House". I also love how they have everything laid out and their show rooms. And its always a great trip when the kids mind and listen! They did amazing!

Dave and I found a super cute bed/bunk bed for DJ and Reagan (when she gets a little older). It fits twin mattresses and you can change the sides to different colors. And its not that tall. I'm 5' tall and I can comfortably reach around the top bunk.

Photobucket

You can also buy a canopy for the top bunk.

Photobucket

We also found some really cute storage bins for the kids' room. They have toys galore and we are currently using old laundry bins for their toys. The bins come in 5 different colors so we can get something neutral for both of them.

Photobucket

I want to get the kids a table and chairs for Christmas that they can have in their room. Everywhere I have looked, They are all over $50. Well, Surprise I found a cute set for $30. I was thinking of painting it for them.

Photobucket

So one of my Sassy Mommas Ersula Found a bunch of DIY projects for Christmas, or any other holiday. Well on one of her links there was a Play Kitchen made out of an old Entertainment Center. Well my dad has an old entertainment center at his house so I am going to make the kids a Play Kitchen for them for Christmas! Im so excited!!!!! Here is what the lady's looked like...

Photobucket

Check It Out HERE.

No comments: