Friday, May 14, 2010

Getting Rid Of Binkies!!!

Yup that's right!

It is time to finally put my foot down and get rid of these damn binkies! I have tried cold turkey, binkie fairy, and new baby need them. DJ and Reagan don't care who needs or wants them, they are not giving them up. They are getting too old for binkies, DJ will be 3 next month and Reagan will be 2 in July. So definitely too old!

So what I have decided to do is, Gather up every single binkie that is in my house, divide them up, and take the kids and their binkies to Toys R Us and let them pick out a toy. When we get to the register they are going to have to pay for there toy with their binkies. Hopefully this will all work out in my favor =) Because I don't have a back up plan.. lol

I know the first few nights are going to be horrible, but I hope they will adjust. We are also planning on not giving this baby a binkie. So wish us luck!!!

We are going next weekend!

5 comments:

Bridget said...

Good luck! I hope it works!

Xaleyn said...

Good for you! If it doesn't work out, still stick to your guns.

Breanna said...

Thanks Ladies!!!

I just have to tell myself "I have the will power" lol

Jenny said...

Good luck!! I may be stealing this idea soon..we haven't taken Eli's away either yet. He still sleeps with his. Congrats on the new addition by the way!

Breanna said...

Good Luck to you too!

Thanks! We will see how it goes next weekend!