Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Why not call it all day sickness?!


I wish my morning sickness only happened in the Morning! I swear it seems like from the time I get up to the time I go to bed I'm either nauseated or dry heaving in cold sweats.

I want to know who came up with the name Morning Sickness so I can go slap them! Why it is called Morning sickness I do not know, As "morning" sickness can happen at anytime of the day or night. I never had bad m/s with DJ or Reagan, and this is just kicking my butt. I feel bad because I'm trying to play with the kids and take them to their play dates but I don't have the energy. Hopefully within the next few weeks it will go away and also I am going to ask my Dr if he can prescribe me anything.
Morning Sickness, I don't like you at all please go away very soon!

No comments: