Monday, May 3, 2010

I have a good brain =)

Last night I went back to the ER and they did a C.A.T. Scan on my brain because of my migraines. The results came back and my brain is normal and healthy!!!

They are going to refer me to a neurologist and get me set up on some migraine medicine.

I just wish I knew what was causing all of my migraines and why my body goes numb when I get them... Thats the scary part!!!

I got all of DJ's paperwork ready so I can go and register him for preschool!!! He is so excited to go to school!! He can:
  • Count to 16 in english!
  • Count to 6 in spanish!
  • Knows red, blue, yellow, black, white in spanish and all the other colors in english too!
  • Knows his shapes!
  • And we are working on the alphabet!!!

I cant believe that he will be 3 in a month and a half!!!

Reagan is doing really well with her speech! She is finally putting words together and is talking a lot more!!!!

My babies are growing up way too fast!!!

3 comments:

sarah said...

I really, really hate to say this (seriously, I do), but have you thought perhaps your migraines might be related to your weight?

Breanna said...

Its okay =)

I dont think so because when I was in my teens, i was around 120-130 and I had them just as bad. Migraines are hereditary and my grandpa & mother got them very bad.

Unknown said...

Good! :) Migraines can be SO frustrating... because half the time it's almost impossible to figure out what causes them. rawr.