Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Here we go again...

**A little TMI, Sorry...**
So I started spotting and cramping yesterday evening and so I decided to go to the E.R.. When I got they took be to the back and asked me all the necessary questions, took BP, Temp and heart rate. Then they sent me into the smaller waiting room.

While I was waiting in the small waiting room, I got called back to get my blood drawn. 6 vials later I'm back in the small waiting room. After waiting there for about 10-15 minutes I get called back to get an ultrasound done. While we were walking back to the room she was asking me if I was okay and was very sincere.

We get to the ultrasound room and I lay on the bed and she starts to do a belly u/s, while doing the belly u/s she finds the sac but that's it. So she tells me to go to the bathroom and then put a hospital gown on and undress from my waist down. I have to have the dreaded Trans vaginal u/s. We start the u/s and right away we see the little peanut. I got to see and even hear its faint brand new heartbeat ♥ It was beating 100bpm and was so tiny!

After the u/s it was back to the small waiting room I went. About an hour later, I got called back to a bed because I had to have a pelvic exam and see if everything was all good in the lady dept. After that, I was free to go!

If you are just now following me, this happened to me in Dec 07 when I was 9 weeks pregnant with Reagan. Scared the shit out of me!

But everything is great with the little peanut!
I'm 6 weeks 1 day and my HCG is 19,192 =)

5 comments:

Xaleyn said...

So glad to hear everything worked out! I've been in a similar situation and it is terrifying.

Unknown said...

yay :) good luck with your peanut! He/she is almost the same age as ours :)

Breanna said...

Thanks ladies =)

Priscilla said...

I'm sorry to hear that happened but glad everything is okay! :)

Anonymous said...

I'd be concerned, too, but I am glad everything is great!