Sunday, August 1, 2010

17 Weeks...



How far along: 17 Weeks But Peanut is measuring ahead.
Total weight gain/loss: -19lbs
Size of the baby: An Onion 5.9 oz & 5.1 inches Peanut's skeleton is hardening, changing from rubbery cartilage to bone, and fat is finally accumulating around it. The umbilical cord is getting thicker and stronger, and those little fingers and toes are now topped by one-of-a-kind prints.
Sex: Were not finding out!
Maternity clothes: Yes.
Sleep: waking up 2-3 times a night
Movement: I can feel little flutters but no kicks yet.
Food cravings: Sweets & Sours, Sour Punch Straws, Fruit, Cucumbers
Food aversions: smells...
Morning sickness: just getting waves of nausea now. About 2-3x a week.
Symptoms: tired, hungry, irritable
Labor signs: Too soon.
Belly button in or out: In
What I miss: My energy I had, but hopefully now that Im in my 2nd trimester my energy will come back!
What I'm looking forward to: My 3rd Appt on 8/9!!
Milestones: Seeing Peanut, 1st appt, 2nd appt, 2nd Trimester

3 comments:

Priscilla said...

Hey, just wanted to give you a heads up that I made my blog private. So, if your still interested in reading it, please give me your email, so I can add you. Thanks

Breanna said...

Here it is =)

djsmommybre@yahoo.com

Priscilla said...

Okay, sent you an invite :)