Sunday, August 15, 2010

19 Weeks...



How far along: 19 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Still -20lbs. Lost a lot in the first trimester.

Size of the baby: An Heirloom Tomato. Weighs about 8 1/2 oz and is a little over 6 inches long. Your baby's sensory development is exploding! Her brain is designating specialized areas for smell, taste, hearing, vision, and touch. Some research suggests that she may be able to hear your voice now, so don't be shy about reading aloud, talking to her, or singing a happy tune if the mood strikes you. Her arms and legs are in the right proportions to each other and the rest of her body now. Her kidneys continue to make urine and the hair on her scalp is sprouting. A waxy protective coating called the vernix caseosa is forming on her skin to prevent it from pickling in the amniotic fluid.

Sex: Its a.... Secret!

Maternity clothes: Most def! They are so comfy!!!

Sleep: ugh... I wish!

Movement: Definitely feeling Peanut kick and bounce around! I love it!!

Food cravings: Orange Juice!!!

Food aversions: Nothing really, thank god!

Morning sickness: I got a little wave of it this past week but nothing too serious anymore!

Symptoms: Tired, going to the bathroom all the damn time, My hips are aching and I can never get comfy at night.

Labor signs: Had some contractions this past thursday and had to go to the ER, But everything is perfectly fine with Peanut and myself.

Belly button in or out: In...

What I miss: Being able to sleep through the night!

What I'm looking forward to: My next appt!!!

Milestones: 1st Trimester, Seeing Peanut, Finding out what we are having!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

19 weeks! Congrats! Almost halfway there already.