Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday ;)



{one} what profession have you always admired?
Teachers and Dr.s/Nurses..
{two} what would the title of your memoir/biography be if it was written today?
Hmmmm That's a good one... I will have to get back to you on that!
{three} how far do you commute to work?
No commuting here.. I'm a SAHM. Husband's work is about 10-12 miles away.
{four} are your earlobes attached or detached?
Attached.. I actually had to look that up!
{five} do you eat the unpopped kernels of popcorn at the bottom of the bag?
No. I don't like popcorn, but my older two devour it!
{six} what is the strangest gift you’ve ever received?
Probably some used makeup... Gross!
{seven} what is one TV show that you wish hadn’t been cancelled?
Las Vegas... I started watching it after it got cancelled.
{eight} what is something that you are saving money for right now?
We are trying to save for a car. We are in dire need of a bigger car.
{nine} what hobby would you like to take up?
Photography. I need to get a new lens for my Canon!
{ten} how many times a year do you get really dressed up?
Maybe a handful... When I finally get a night out with the friends, I like to look my best :)
 

No comments: