Sunday, May 1, 2011

March of Dimes :)

Allen and I walked the March of Dimes yesterday! It was soooo windy at the capitol, people were walking at an angle hahaha. It took me about 1 1/2 hours to walk the whole 6 miles. It took me a good 30 minutes to find my car, I forgot which floor I parked on. Then, my debit card was not in my wallet.. So I had to do an I.O.U. and had another $5 tacked onto my $5 parking bill.. Sheesh!

 {Getting ready to walk!}
 {The Capitol}
 {Drinking before the big walk!}
 {Apparently the guy on the right made a bet with someone to see who could raise the most money for the walk. He lost, but they both raised over $1,000 a piece!}
{After the walk, such a tired little boy! He slept for the first 3 miles though!}

After the walk we came home, ate and then went to a Baby Shower for Dave's co-worker. Allen screamed the whole drive there.. He hates his car seat! While we were there, he was passed around and a friend finally got him to sleep for me. He would not fall asleep for me.

 {Playing in the bumbo.. Not a fan!}
{Passed Out!}


Have a great week!


No comments: