Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday, DJ!!!

David Theodore,

I can not even fathom that today, you are Four years old. From the very moment they put you in my arms, you have forever stolen a big chunk of my heart. You are such a loving, smart and funny little boy, and I love that about you. You definitely give me a run for my money and your Gramma Joan is probably up in heaven laughing because your father gave her such a hard time {which is not fair to me ;) }. You have so much energy, just like your daddy and can run and run for hours.

This past year has been so much fun! You completed your first year of Preschool and made so many friends along the way. You are a very smart little boy. You know your numbers {english & spanish}, letters, shapes, colors {english & spanish} and you even know how to write your name!

Your little sister and little brother look up to you and love you so very much. They love it when you play with them or make them laugh. You are such a funny little guy and say some of the funniest things, ever! You have me in tears from laughing at your little jokes and remarks.

I can not wait to see what this next year brings!

Love always,
Mommy.

Long, Scary & Stressful Birth Story is Here

{just a few of my favorite pictures of you}







 




Happy 4th Birthday
♥ David Theodore ♥

2 comments:

Rebecca Dot Com said...

awww, happy birthday to him :)

Unknown said...

Oh I love the old pics! Allen looks a lot like DJ in that first picture!!!! Four years. Oh my, they grow up too fast!