Wednesday, June 8, 2011

How?!?

How can this little baby

Be this grown up Boy?!?


Today we celebrated DJ's birthday with his class since school will be out on his birthday. He was so excited to pass out cupcakes to all of his friends. I can not believe tomorrow is his last day of school. This year has gone by so fast.

For his birthday, we are going to take him bowling!! He has been waiting months for this day! On our Wii, he bowls 200's. He gets that from my side of the family! We all love bowling and I am pretty sure my first baby sitter was the daycare center at the bowling alley.. hahahaha My mom, dad, grandma, grandpa, aunt & uncle all bowled on leagues. It's in his blood!

Tomorrow DJ Graduates from his 1st year of Preschool!!!
{he is going 2 years because he won't be old enough for Kindergarten}


9 Days....

No comments: