Thursday, September 15, 2011

Buzz Buzz...


1. What’s your sign?
I am a Virgo :)
 
2. Is your style more modern or traditional?
I would probably consider myself more modern, But I love being traditional too!

3. What's your favorite game to play?
One of my favorite board games is Life... For the Wii, it has to be Just Dance 2 :)

4. What’s your favorite book?
What do you do all day & The Lauren Conrad Series.. Hush, no judging! haha

5. Name one celebrity you would love to be friends with.
Probably Pink or Jenny McCarthy! Thats a hard question!

6. What brand of makeup do you own most of?
I would have to say its a tie between Mac and SmashBox.. Love makeup!

7. Do you like reality shows?
Me, Like Reality Shows?!? Oh Jeeze, I love them!! I get sucked into all of them!
 
8. What’s your favorite flavor of kool-aid?
NONE! I can not stand Kool-aid.. My husband on the other hand, loves it.. {gag}

9. What’s your favorite type of gum?
Probably Juicy Fruit and the Cinnamon one!

10. Do you prefer an A-line, Empire, Mermaid, or Princess style gown?
I love the Mermaid look, I just wish I could pull it off!!!



Photobucket

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I really love Lauren Conrad. But haven't read any of her books yet. I want to and need to. I love the game of Life as well. It was always my fav as a child. And Jenny McCarthy would be such a fun friend. I remember her back long when she was on MTV as the co-host in that dating show. I really love the mermaid look as well. Too bad I'm too big in the hops for something so stunning! Thanks so much for linking up this week