Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Down with the Sickness...

I have been feeling cruddy for the past week with a head cold and now the lingering cough that wont go away... The head cold is finally going away but this cough is driving me absolutely crazy...

The other night I had chicken thawed but had no idea what to make with it. I was looking in my cupboards and found some sliced pineapple. So here is what I whipped up and it came out so delish!!!

Ingredients

3 chicken breasts
1 can sliced pineapples
1/4 cup brown sugar

1. Pour the juice in the bottom of a oven safe bowl or pyrex. I used my DeMarle Large Round Mold.
2. Lay the chicken in the bowl.
3. Place the sliced pineapple ontop of the chicken.

4. Bake chicken for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
5. After 40 minutes, Sprinkle the brown sugar on the chicken and bake till done.

6. Enjoy!!!



Photobucket

No comments: